Jack Taylor is an attorney in the Central Florida office of Angius & Terry LLP. He focuses his practice on representing condominium and homeowner associations in the prosecution of their construction defect claims. Prior to Angius & Terry, Mr. Taylor worked extensively in construction law with several esteemed law firms. Before entering the legal field, Mr. Taylor also worked as an engineering project manager.
At Angius & Terry, Mr. Taylor exclusively represents community associations seeking justice for their construction defect claims. His unique legal experience and business and project management skills enable him to better understand the needs of our clients and how to get their claims resolved promptly and successfully.
Mr. Taylor is licensed to practice law in Florida. He performed his undergraduate studies at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York; and he received his master’s degree from Clarkson University in Potsdam, NY, his MBA from the University of Vermont, and his law degree from FAMU in Orlando, Florida.
- Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, BSME
- Clarkson University, MSME
- University of Vermont, MBA
- George Washington, Master’s Certificate in Project Management
- Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University (FAMU), JD
BAR AND ASSOCIATION INFORMATION
- The Florida Bar
- Member of the RPPTL Section
- Member of the Construction Law and Construction Law Litigation subcommittees
- Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the Construction Law Committee
- Member of the Business Law Committee
- Florida Justice Association (FJA)