Ms. Chon has specialized in homeowners association law since 2002. Among Ms. Chon’s many professional accomplishments, she was one of the attorneys in the Squaw Valley trio homeowners associations’ construction defect lawsuit suits which resulted in a gross recovery in excess of $15,000,000.00 for only 290 condominium units. In 1994, Ms. Chon graduated from Haas School of Business at UC Berkley with a Business of Science degree. In 1998, she received her law degree from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law and received a Master of Taxation degree from California State University at Sacramento in 2005. Finally, Ms. Chon was an adjunct professor of business law at the University of Phoenix from 2005-2006.
Ms. Chon is a member of the California State Bar Association (December 1998) and a member of the Community Association Institute. She is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Southern District of California.
- B.S. Business Administration & Finance, Haas School of Business, U.C. Berkeley (1994)
- J.D. McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific (1998)
- M.S.B.A. Business Administration & Taxation, Cal State University at Sacramento (2005)
- United States Circuit Court for the Ninth Circuit, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 1998
Member and Affiliation:
- California State Bar Association
- Korean-American Bar Association of Sacramento
- Asian-Pacific Community Counseling
- University of Phoenix, Adjunct Faculty, Business Law