Video FAQ:

How do I recover for construction defects if the building or developer is out of business, cannot be located, or is bankrupt?

Many people wonder if there is any available money to correct construction defects if the builder is either bankrupt or out of business and the answer is yes. The money comes from insurance that the builder had while they were still in business and we are able to go into the bankruptcy court and get permission to pursue a claim against that insurance company in order to get them to pay to correct the construction defects.