Community Association General Counsel
GENERAL COUNSEL ASSISTANCE FOR COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS
ANGIUS & TERRY LLP works to become intimately familiar with the legal problems that confront our community association clients. We offer legal advice based on our considerable experience in community association matters, the law, practical considerations and just plain good judgment. ANGIUS & TERRY LLP has extensive experience in community association corporate matters in Nevada, including:
- Drafting and amending CCRs, Bylaws, Rules, Policies, and other community association governing documents;
- Interpretation and enforcement of CCRs, Bylaws, Rules and Policies;
- Interpretation of relevant statutes, regulations and ordinances;
- Architectural control committees and compliance;
- Contract review, analysis and drafting; and
- Claims by and against community association vendors, contractors and suppliers.
Every once in a while, it happens. You’re sitting in a board meeting, an unexpected election issue comes up, a decision has to be made on the spot, the Association’s attorney can’t be reached, and the language in NRS Chapter 116 is as vague as assembly instructions...
313 Flint Street
Reno, NV 89501